MY EXPERIENCE AS A FEMALE GAMER ..!

MY EXPERIENCE AS A FEMALE GAMER ..! 






                                    When I was studying in class first , my parents brought a joystick and the first game I played was Super Mario. It was a very good experience to me . That's how i came to know about games and later on started playing pc games like vice city , car racing games, bike racing games etc.
                   
                     

                          And later on when  I was Studying in plus one i came to know about a battle royal game named Freefire. And I installed and played that game but in the beginning i was not at all interested but later on when ever i was mentally down this game was my happy place where i can forget all my  worries for sometime and later on i got many online friends which makes the game more attractive to me . 




I started playing this game in the season 6th and at that time female gamers were so less that we can count in our hands but later on like me many female players came to this field and their was competitions between boys and girls . Around 4 years I played this game and also i was having a YouTube channel and i used to stream my live gameplays on my channel . This all happened during the covid period . During that period i met many female players without age restrictions, even married women's and lady's of my mom's age used to play games. During this covid period only gaming industries had grown so much bigger .
 



 My experience was good enough , I had got both good and bad experience from the game. Everything thing had a good and bad part, we should be strong enough to handle all the situations !! Nowadays I am trying new kinds of game and understanding each part of that so that it would be helpful for me to play and learn for my gaming courses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY "COC" IS SO INCREDIBLY POPULAR ?

The LEGEND - PEWDIEPIE...!

IS GTA 5 WORTH PLAYING ?